03 Feb Yoga Teacher Training Retreat In India
Yoga Teacher Training Retreat In India (200 Hours)
Traditional Hatha / 30 Days / Yoga Alliance Certification
One month / 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training in India, to experience the intensive practice of traditional Hatha yoga in a peaceful environment. The half of the course content is focused on training new teachers with detailed practice and teaching methodologies of the asanas. While another half of the course content is focused on improving Pranayamas, Meditation and a practical philosophy to combine the physical practice Yoga with traditional spirituality and Yogic lifestyle for yoga students living in a competitive stressed life in the modern society. So, this yoga teacher training Retreat in India is not only for would be yoga teachers, but also for anybody wanting to make a transformational shift in their body-breath-awareness and trying to find a meaningful purpose in Life.
This 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India covers all the basic techniques and skills to get started on the noble path of sharing your practical knowledge of yoga – both physical & intellectual – in a professional way. Even if you are not interested in teaching yoga, the practices and philosophy have a detoxifying effect to enrich your body, mind and intellect, and also to understand the purpose of life and know-how to live a sane and peaceful life in this crazy modern world.
Who Can Come?
- Practicing Yoga regularly for at least two years.
- Physically fit to handle four hours a day of practice. Test yourself with 10 rounds of Sun Salutation at one go and comfortable to hold the basic asanas for at least 30 seconds.
- Mentally eager to listen to two theory classes a day and write an exam!
- Spiritually focused to wake up early for meditation and ready to handle all the emotional roller coaster this course might cause.
- Passionate to question and challenge your own beliefs on who am I, purpose of life, cultural attitudes and ready to raise above petty judgments of society.
- Having no chronic illness, recent surgeries, pregnant, or under medication for severe psychological disorders.
- Practices led by traditional teachers: Asanas, Pranayamas, Neti, Meditation, and Chanting Mantras.
- Teaching Workshops: Demonstration of Asanas and their variations. Classification and sequencing of yoga asanas as per traditional understanding based on Chakras. Adjustments of common mistakes and hands-on techniques.
- Yoga Anatomy: Therapeutic benefits of Asanas and Pranayamas, precautions, and contraindications. Anatomy and Physiology of 7 systems of body.
- Philosophy: Introduction to Yogic Lifestyle in modern times, Historical Evolution of Yoga, Paths of Yogas, Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
- Teaching Practice: Testing and sharing your teaching skills with your co-teachers.
- Career: Business/Career of a yoga teacher, communication skills and safety norms.